Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day one of the Great Adventure


We took delivery of our new Cedar Creek 5th wheel today. It is so big. It's already late so this will be brief. Our usual bad luck, drought for months, then the day we take delivery it rains. The rain gods smiled on us though, we did the outside stuff between showers and did the inside stuff while it was raining.


We stopped by the Flying J truck stop to get the CC weighed. I am still trying to digest the numbers.


I spent about an hour in the parking lot backing up and pulling out. I think it paid off a little when I went to park the CC in the yard for the first time.
I had to make a minor adjustment to the tree in order to get it into it's new Happy Home.
It's late and I have to go tilt at windmills tomorrow. Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment