Sunday, July 7, 2013

During Joseph's trip we went to the Exit 38 off of I-90 climbing area east of Seattle.  Joseph used my shoes and his mom's belt.  We figured these disadvantages would counter his youth and athleticism so we could all climb at about the same level. 

We all double checked our rigging for safety.


Joseph pulls a nice 5.7 climb while being belayed by his mom.


Mocha and Bandit think is just all so boring.
Joseph gears up for his next climb, a 5.8.

It was a hard enough climb that I had time to scramble up and get a picture of him at the top.
I am  on belay for a couple of climbs.  This one had some interesting moves on it.


I got my turns also....


This is the crux of the 5.8, I needed a little help getting past this spot.
The hike in/out was along a very pretty little river.
And we stopped off at Snoqualmie Falls for some sight seeing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment